Hobbs Office(575) 393-2550

Jal Office(575) 395-2535

Eunice Office(575) 394-2514


  • Boiler and Machinery Insurance:

    Whether a company has small machinery or large boilers and equipment, there are specific property damage and business interruption exposures that can only be addressed with this coverage.

  • Builders Risk Insurance:

    Whether building a new structure or making improvements to an existing building, property undergoing construction is at risk. Builders Risk Insurance provides coverage for both the contractor doing the work and the owner of the building.

  • Commercial Property Insurance:

    A well-designed property program does more than protect and preserve a company’s physical assets, it protects a company’s ability to operate. Our experienced underwriters review current coverage, limits, deductibles, and payment plans to determine if a company has the right type of coverage and is paying for it in the most cost-effective manner.

  • Inland Marine Insurance:

    Inland Marine coverage protects your mobile or off-premises property from the perils inherent in the transporting, storage, or usage of such property.

  • Property Insurance:

    Every company has a need for property protection. A property policy is designed to provide comprehensive coverage to customers with high property values and complex property exposures. Customers benefit from a full range of coverages and flexible limits, deductibles, and pricing.