Marine Craft Insurance Coverage:
Here at Leavell Insurance we can provide you with a broad coverage, low cost insurance policy and one also one that accommodates the full spectrum of boats, from small outboards to performance, as well as large sail and power yachts, with coverages tailored to each type of boaters needs.
Marine craft insurance usually includes the following protection. The following is listed for illustration only and does not represent the terms and conditions of the policy.
- All-Risk Hull Insurance– Covers physical damage or loss to the boat, as well as its machinery, furniture, navigational equipment and all miscellaneous gear which is essential to, and used primarily for the boat’s operation and maintenance. Covers afloat, ashore and while being transported 12 months a year.
- Protection and Indemnity– Covers loss of life, personal injury and damage to the property of others for which the owners may be held legally liable. This protection covers the unique maritime liability responsibilities of a boat owner. Covers removal of wreck and pollution cleanup.
- Medical Payments– If you, your family, or guests are injured while boarding, leaving, or aboard your boat all reasonable expenses will be paid – regardless of your liability.
The policy generally also includes:
- Emergency Service Coverage
- Uninsured Boaters Coverage
- 15-Day Automatic Coverage for Newly Acquired Boats
- Personal Effects
We also have a special programs for Jet Skis/Personal Watercraft. Just give us a call!