Homeowners Insurance Coverage:
Your home is one of your biggest investments. Don’t trust this important decision to an unlicensed or out-of-state person over the telephone. Our agents live and work in your neighborhood. They offer rates and coverages that meet or beat most companies while offering prompt, local claims service. Talk with your Leavell Insurance professional today about comparing your present coverages and rates.
Good service does not have to cost more! Get to know us.
Homeowner’s insurance usually includes the following protection. The following is listed for illustration only and does not represent the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Dwelling – To repair or replace the insured structure (your home) from physical damages.
- Other Structure – To repair or replace other structure incidental to the insured dwelling (i.e. a detached garage) from physical damages.
- Unscheduled Personal Property – To repair or replace insured’s damaged or lost personal property. Certain items of value such as jewelry, money & securities, etc. are subject to a maximum individual limit.
- Loss of Use – To reimburse the insured incurred additional cost for a temporary dwelling when the insured structured is damaged by an insured peril and is untenable.
- Comprehensive Personal Liability – Protects the insured(s) from legal liability arising out of personal activities.
- Medical Payments to Others – Pays for your guests’ out of pocket medical expenses incurred while they are on your premises arising out of an accident.